Well, after a lots of time I got it at least running.
Get the file from Arris for your architecture.
Download the WinSAT folder
with all the files needed (I got this from a Vista Machine) and extract to C:\WINDOWS\Performance\
Verify the status of the UxSms service.
1. Open the Services console (services.msc).
2. Double click on Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager.
3. The service status should display Started and the Startup type should be set to Automatic.
Manually Override WinSAT Configuration
In the event that you need to override the automatic configuration set by WinSAT, use the following steps:
1. Ensure that two registry values are set:
a. HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM\Composition set to 1 (32-bit DWORD)
b. HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM\CompositionPolicy set to 2 (32-bit DWORD)
Note: You may need to create the DWM key and the two values if they do not exist.
2. Restart the Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager service:
a. Open a command prompt with administrative privileges.
b. Type the following lines, pressing ENTER after you type each line:
net stop uxsms
net start uxsms
Then, restart the computer
To get the Score go to Run... in start menu and write the following:
to get your Score go to:
Open the XML there and you will see your Score in a fashion like this:
And those are your scores right there.
Here's a Pic of it