Finally it works, but I don't know exactly why.
I tried everything found in the internet about winsat and played around in the registry, and I tried to install codecs. Nothing helped. It always stopped at:20004476 (4028) - common\testoutputstreams.h:0072: ERROR: Win32 exception thrown: traceanalysis.cpp @ 563 (VidPerf: loading perfcore): LoadLibraryW() failed (code 0x8007007e)
So I focused on perf...
In Win7 there are more Performance Event Logs, so I tried to integrate them in the Server Logs.
After copy and reg of:-diagperf.dll
I tried WinSAT again, and it WORKED
I lost much time with codecs.
If someone wants to go deeper into this topic I can recommend:
I'm also thinking of changing the Windows-Version-Info of the Server to make programs install that tell you that you have the wrong Operating System:
e.g. Windows Media Feature Pack
So far I found this: